Best Stylish Walking Shoes for Spring: Rose Gold Sandals

This post is sponsored by Zappos. As always, all views and opinions expressed are my own.

LayersofChic Stylish Walking Shoes Rose Gold Sandals Feminine Style BlogLayersofChic Stylish Walking Shoes Rose Gold Sandals White Dress OutfitLayersofChic Stylish Walking Shoes Rose Gold Sandals Sofft Comfy Chic

It’s finally starting to feel like Spring in NYC, which means it’s time for opened toed sandals and floral dresses. When it comes to shoes, I typically prioritize style over comfort, and have come to accept that the most stylish shoes just aren’t going to be comfortable. So I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered these rose gold sandals from Söfft that are both chic and comfortable, making them the perfect stylish walking shoes for Spring. I love anything rose gold, so I was instantly drawn to this pair. The sandals have a super soft white cushion that makes it feel like I’m walking on air, while the leather straps give them a premium look and feel.Layersofchic white floral dress fashion blogLayersofChic Stylish Walking Shoes Rose Gold Sandals Outfit

I also really like the crisscross design on these Söfft sandals, they look unexpectedly elegant on my feet. If you’re not a huge rose gold fan, these sandals also come in silver, black, gold, navy, and brown. Best of all, they are under $100 and so versatile, you can wear them with a dress like I did, or with shorts and a T-shirt.LayersofChic Stylish Walking Shoes Rose Gold Sandals White Floral DressLayersofchic white floral dress straw bag spring accessories

For a feminine brunch outfit followed by walking in the park, I paired the sandals with a white floral dress and straw shoulder bag. I love how effortlessly this outfit is, I felt so easy breezy while wearing it. I completed look with statement drop earrings for a pop of color.LayersofChic Stylish Walking Shoes Rose Gold Sandals Sofft ShoesLayersofChic Stylish Walking Shoes Rose Gold Sandals Spring Outfit IdeasLayersofChic White Floral Dress Spring OutfitLayersofChic Stylish Walking Shoes Rose Gold Sandals Straw BagLayersofChic Stylish Walking Shoes Rose Gold Sandals White Dress Outfit

20 responses to “Best Stylish Walking Shoes for Spring: Rose Gold Sandals”

1. Jocelyn says:

Those sandals look AMAZING! Cute and comfy, just what I’ve been looking for. Thanks for sharing!

2. Rena says:

I love your cute summer dress!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

3. Christina says:

These are super cute and I love, love, LOVE the dress! We are heading to Europe in a few weeks and these would be so perfect for all of the walking around we will be doing!

4. Those shoes are perfect for spring and summer! I love that they’re comfortable too – perfect for traveling!

5. Shannon says:

The photos in this post are gorgeous! Love the simple design of the sandals, and your dress is gorgeous too!

6. Tessa says:

I am currently OBSESSED with anything rose gold!!! So these shoes are right up my alley!!! They are perfect for spring or summer!!! LOVE them!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

7. bree says:

I just got a pair of rose colored nikes and i’m OBSESSED with the color now. It goes so well with everything. I love your dress btw!

8. Loooove these sandals! Rose gold?! Yes, please! And bonus that they’re comfortable!

9. Lisa Autumn says:

Girl these shoes are everything I have been looking for!

x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

10. Angie says:

Those shoes are cute, but man that dress! Dreamy!

11. Cat says:

Those sandals are so darling! They look so comfy but also very chic!

12. Natalie says:

Those sandals looks stylish AND comfortable! i usually find that I have to chose one over the other.

13. I love the entire outfit! I’m such a sandal girl. These are perfect for tall people like me (I’m 5’9″). I won’t be a giant wearing them 🙂

14. Sheree says:

These are so cute, you can never go wrong with a good sandal that is comfortable for walking but still stylish at the same time, Love the rose gold!

~xo Sheree
    poshclassymom.com

15. I HAVE THESE SHOES TOO! THEY ARE THE BEST!

16. Kayla says:

OMG THIS DRESS IS STUNNING!! LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

17. That dress is adorable!! I absolutely love it! Those shoes are super cute and knowing they’re comfortable is great!!

18. You are so giving me spring fever! I’m totally into the platform look this summer. And this nude color is stunning.

19. mindy says:

these sandals are gorg! i love the pop of gold

Xo Mindy