The Cutest Brooklyn Coffee Shop: Maman NYC

brooklyn coffee shop maman nyc fashion blogrustic french cafe brooklyn coffee shop maman nyc brooklyn coffee shop maman nyc latte art

One of my absolute favorite Brooklyn coffee shops is Maman NYC, a rustic french cafe with quaint decor and the tastiest pastries. There are several locations in NYC, but my favorite is definitely the one in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. This location is the largest spot of all the Mamans, with a downstairs and upstairs area. In the downstairs area, there are cute wooden benches that look like they were made for Instagram, paired with long wooden tables on ropes. In the upstairs area, there is even more space with a cozy fireplace and plenty more wooden tables. And of course the entrance to the cafe is just as photogenic, with white painted doors and a fork and spoon handle.

brooklyn coffee shop maman nyc fringe jacketbrooklyn coffee shop maman nyc lulus star dressbest brooklyn coffee shop maman nyc

But asides from the amazing decor, Maman NYC also has delicious coffee and pastries, and one of the best brunches in NYC & Brooklyn. My favorite thing on the menu is the Matcha Waffles, they are seriously the most delicious waffles I’ve ever had, the matcha taste is strong but not overpowering, and it is basically heaven in a dish. I also love their Truffle Croque Madam, as well as their lavender hot chocolate and lavender pound cake. If Greenpoint is too far out for you, you can also try their Tribeca location which has the same menu and is also quite photogenic, although not as spacious as the Brooklyn one.

cute brooklyn coffee shop maman nyc style bloginstagrammable brooklyn coffee shop maman nycgreenpoint brooklyn coffee shop maman nyc

For my outfit, I decided to go boho chic to match with the rustic vibe of the cafe. I scored this fringe biker jacket from Nordstrom Rack for $54, and it is currently on sale now for $29.40, which is pretty unbelievable for a jacket! I paired the jacket with a star print mini dress from Lulu’s, and over the knee boots to balance out the shorter length of the dress. For an extra boho chic touch, I chose fringe-like long silver earrings from House of Harlow, which I have to admit are a bit heavy but do look amazing. I completed the outfit with a floral backpack, and a dainty horoscope necklace and various rings.

brooklyn coffee shop maman nyc blogger style brooklyn coffee shop maman nyc style blog

Jacket: Nordstrom Rack
Dress: Lulu’s
Boots: Mint Julep Boutique
Bag: OMG! Accessoriesย (similar here)
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Sequin NYC
Rings: Ragen Jewels

*This post is in collaboration with Nordstrom Rack. As always, all views and opinions expressed are my own.

18 responses to “The Cutest Brooklyn Coffee Shop: Maman NYC”

1. Rena says:

Your look with the star dress is wonderful!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

2. Brianna says:

This is totally the atmosphere I love in cafes. The wooden tables and benches are awesome. Plus cake, obvi ๐Ÿ˜‰

3. Those boots are SO ADORABLE! And the dress is super cute!

-Mama from Mama Writes Reviews

4. Kelly says:

Loving your photography! It’s so crisp and professional. I really like how you described the location and the aspects that you liked or enjoyed when you had gone there. And I don’t drink coffee, but the Maman looks so aesthetically pleasing! ๐Ÿ™‚ – themisskouture.com

5. Autum Love says:

Your pictures are always goals!! You do such a good job of storytelling love this look!

6. You look like you own the place, seriously! So cute. That really is the perfect spot for Instagram pics. I love their spoon and fork door handles! ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Such a cute cafe. Will have to add it to my list for next visit ๐Ÿ™‚

โฅ tanvii.com

8. Ruth Ridley says:

LOVE that jacket and all these pieces!!

9. Diana Tidswell says:

I love your outfit! You look so gorgeous! Those boots are very classy!

10. Amanda Kruse says:

Such a cute coffee shop! We have one opening in my small town on Thursday and I can’t wait to check it out!

xx,
    Amanda || http://www.fortheloveofglitter.com

11. Mo Olivas says:

I love your outfit! The fringed sleeves are so awesome and it looks adorable paired with the star dress! Such a chic but easy outfit! Plus that coffee looks amazing!!

12. Nicole says:

Definitely putting this on my list for Coffee Spots in NYC. Looks stunning, and so delish!

Nicole | nicoleparise.com

I love this western vibe! So chic!

Lauren

What a cute location! Adding this to my NYC list for when I come back ๐Ÿ˜‰

15. Brittany N says:

I didn’t get to go to Brooklyn last time I was in New York so it’s definitely on my bucket list for next time! This coffee shop looks so super cute! xo, Brittany | http://www.theblistblog.com

16. Ivana says:

This place is really nice, interior is so lovely decorated and your photos are great xo

17. Wow, that coffee shop looks like a dream! Love your outfit as well!

18. Jessica says:

That’s a cute coffee shop in deed. I should pay this shop a visit. Thanks for sharing dear!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com